Sunday, February 12, 2012

Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel


Rooftop Lounge
Rooftop Lounge
Lobby
Lobby
Yesterday was very busy for Atlanta considering it was Valentine's weekend. I had some friends that decided to come down and join in on the festivities.  They made reservations at the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel.  Usually they would stay at the W in midtown (you know the one with the falling windows) and instead got a great deal here.  I was surprised when I walked in to find that it was beautifully structured and decorated.  The picture on the right is the Lobby.  The valet was very attentive considering it was FREEZING that night.  The staff was friendly.  I asked if they have anything on the menu to cater to dogs and they unfortunately said no.  They had a beautiful room with a great view of the city and the mini bar was packed with goodies.  There also have a restaurant named Briza that has an exquisite rooftop lounge.  The cutest thing I saw was in the Lobby.  There was a a fainting couch specifically for dogs.  Luckily there was a guest that brought her dog in and I asked if I can take a picture of him on the couch.  It was adorable and I almost want to go out and buy one myself!  Overall I rate this a worthy stay.  I wish they would have things on the menu for dogs but if you want to stay at a classy hotel, this is worth trying.  Not to mention, everyone loves great customer service. 

                                                                    Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
King Guest Room
Room
866 W. Peachtree Street, NW · Atlanta, Georgia 30308 USA


No comments:

Post a Comment