I'm not known to be much of a cook but this recipe looks simple...."that's what she said". Try it out and tell me how it came out!
Banana Biscotti Dog Treats
(By: Laura Davis stepbystep guide to everything)
(5 cups) all purpose flour
(½ teaspoon) baking soda
1 whole egg
(¼ cup) vegetable oil
(1 ½ cups) pureed banana
(2 teaspoons) vanilla
6 Steps For Banana Biscotti Dog Treat Recipe1. Take a large mixing bowl and place 5 cups of the all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup properly chopped peanuts, and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to it.
2. Make a hole in the right center of the these dry ingredients. Place 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and 1 1/2 cups pureed banana in the hole and mix all of the ingredients properly. You can mix the ingredients with your hand or a spoon until a dough is formed. Gradually add water as needed.
3. Now, knead the dough by hand on a table until all the ingredients mix thoroughly. Divide the dough into two logs and flatten the logs according to your desire. Make sure the log neither looks too thick nor too thin.
4. Place your logs on the lightly greased baking sheets or non-sticking sheets. Place the sheets in a 325-degree oven and bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Take them out from the oven and cool them at room temperature for 10 minutes. Now, make as many biscotti slices as you want and place them back on the baking sheet. Bake for another 20 minutes or until light brown.
6. Let the slices cool at room temperature and store your Banana Biscotti in an airtight container.