SCRUMPTIOUS CAROB BAKE
6 cups white rice flour
1/8 cup peanut oil
1/8 cup margarine -- safflower oil type
1 tbsp. brown sugar
4 ounces carob -- chips, melted
1 cup water
1/4 cup molasses
1/2 cup powdered milk
1. Mix the white rice flour, brown sugar and powdered milk in a large bowl until well blended.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
3. The dough will be stiff. Chill the dough in the fridge for at least an hour.
4. Roll the dough on a greased cookie pan and cut into shapes 1/2 inch thick.
5. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.