Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BarkBox

Recently I saw something come through my e-mail.  The advertisement is for a monthly delivery service of dog goods.  The name of the company is BarkBox.  I have never seen this before for pets.  I have seen this for beauty products but never for pets.  This is how it works. 

How it works

1. Choose dog size.
Tell us how big your dog's bark is. We've got goodies for every dog size.
2. Choose plan.
Monthly, 3-month or 6-month plans available. Cancel anytime. Free shipping.
3. Get BarkBox.
BarkBoxes are shipped on the 15th of each month. Get excited!
 
The cost will run you 18.00 a month.  They also donate 10% of the proceeds to support a rescue group.  I am contemplating on using this.  Has anyone ever used their service?  If so, please let me know if its worth it!
 

1 comment: