Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shocking video!! YIKES!



This is shocking video that I came across the other day. This is one of my worst nightmares. I keep my pet on a retractable leash. One time I was checking the mailbox and didn't realize that my dog jumped in the elevator. I usually see or hear people getting into the elevator but one day I didn't. I turned to go into the elevator and someone was patiently holding the elevator door open for me because my dog was sitting in it without me. I was apologetic and embarrassed and I vowed I would be more cautious. I see that guys pain when he forgot his dog but I can't help but wonder what was he looking at when his dog was directly in front of him? Also, didn't that women think it was weird that the dog's leash was closed in the elevator? Do you think she didn't interfere at first because of the breed? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment